[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing hangs on localized records

Tomita Militaru tmilitaru at arxia.com
Wed Mar 13 20:43:10 CET 2013

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 9:24 PM, Philipp Gampe <philipp.gampe at typo3.org>wrote:

> Hi Tomita,

Hello!

> Tomita Militaru wrote:
>
> > PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried
> > to allocate 5081060 bytes) in
> > /var/www/html/t3/typo3_src-4.5.19/t3lib/class.t3lib_tstemplate.php on
> line
> > 374
> >
> > But I have memory limit set to 480 mb and the records are very small.
>
> Looks more like 128MB. Maybe you have a different php.ini for CLI?
>
> Check with $ php -i |grep memory_limit

Indeed, that was the problem, I had in InstallTool 480 MB, but it was
actually 128 MB for CLI. I am having this problem on 2 different servers,
on one with FreeBSD seems that CLI has 512 MB and I still had the problem,
but I will try again as on Debian it seems to be working fine for now.

+1 beer for you

Thanks!