[TYPO3-Solr] Cal event records

Tomita Militaru tmilitaru at arxia.com
Tue Mar 5 09:46:48 CET 2013

Hello,

I am indexing also records tx_cal_event and I want them not to show up in
the results if the End Date of a record is earlier than current time, but
the issue is that end_date in those records is stored as YYYYMMDD format
and not a timestamp.
I can't use any of the field instructions / processing operators existing
to convert it to timestamp / timestampToIsoDate or define my own. I tried
to use the hook modifyResultSet by removing results from that array,
however, that is not reflected in results number or pagebrowse.

I also want to make an advanced search, where I have multiple query fields
at once, what is the best way to do this? (eg. inputs: All words, Entire
phrase, Date range, so on .. )
Should I use fq?

Thanks,
*Tomiţă Militaru*