[TYPO3-Solr] Problem: the same page appears twice in search results

Irene Eglin irene.eglin at unibas.ch
Mon Mar 4 13:13:16 CET 2013

Hi

> So for the example above, there should be only two versions of the page
> in the solr index, with access field set to 1,5,13,68 and 2,7,13,65.
> When the logged in user #1 searches, EXT:solr should just made a filter
> that looks like 'access:"1,5,13,68"' and it will get results for that
> user (page variant #1).

Because we do not use Content groups, we don't have to cope with this
problem.

> The problem
> with the old crawler is that you had to specify those groups manually.
> We made an ext years ago @ snowflake that automated it. It is quite easy
> and it worked well.

That's what I tried to describe in the previous mail. We had not
specified all those groupcombinations and did not know about your Extension.

So, we are both ok with the way it is now - I am a bit more than you are ;-)

--
UNIVERSITÄT BASEL
Universitätsbibliothek
E-Mail irene.eglin at unibas.ch