[TYPO3-Solr] Problem with solr search

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Jun 28 20:38:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 28-6-2013 12:14, Stefan Kruse wrote:
> I have in solr index word like: Zollagentur, Zollspedition etc.
>
> When I enter:
>
> select?version=2.2&wt=&q=name:Zoll
>
> the words from above are not found and the result is null. Only when I enter
> the excact word like Zollagentur then its found.
>
> Is there a way to show the words even if the searchword is zoll or Zoll?

If you search for zoll* you will find the words starting with "zoll" (or
"Zoll").

If you have used the German core on the solr server it is already
configured to index parts of words. If not, you can find it in the solr
extension in resources/solr/typo3cores/conf/german

The file german-common-nouns.txt contains the words parts of composite
words that solr should index. It only works during indexing, so you have
to re-index the site. Also, it needs the configuration in the rest of
the german core; it won't help you to just put this in a configuration
of another language core.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor