[TYPO3-Solr] solr autocomplete based on TermsComponent

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri Jun 28 17:41:11 CEST 2013

Am 28.06.13 10:24, schrieb Herman Kremer:

> For the autocomplete function we must use TermsComponent we can not use
> the SpellCheckComponent
>
> Can someone give a hint how to do this. Is it possible with the Typo3
> plugin 2.8.2?

There is a reason why we do so: we pass the suggestions thru the
fe-groups filter to show you only words you are allowed to see.

if you dont mind sending secret words to your users (intranet setup)
then you can change the config on the solr server.

Details can be found in Apache Solr WIKI.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Suggester

Olivier