[TYPO3-Solr] Extension is not indexed

Hans-Peter M. istbanane at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 27 15:08:16 CEST 2013

Thanks for the reply.
This is hard stuff.
i have no experience with solr.
I think this is the best requirement for a solution.

Perhaps somebody can give me a hint?

I have this configuration:

extensionname = 1
extensionname {
   fields {
      abstract = short
      author = author
      description = short
      title = title
      }
}

Instead of the fields abstrace, author, description i take my fields.
(eg. title,description,date)
right?

Maybe somebody has an example from another extension as tt_news?

regards
Hans-Peter