[TYPO3-Solr] Weird search result behaviour

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 14:07:55 CEST 2013

I think I got it!

All the entries in the index have the ENDTIME set to 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z except for the single result item mentioned in my first comment.
The Query on the other hand has the following query strings set:

endtime:[NOW/MINUTE TO *] OR endtime:"1970-01-01T01:00:00Z"

Has that been forgotten in an update or is it intended? Because it looks to me like a default Value which is beeing set while indexing which didn't get updated.

Greetings
Gion