[TYPO3-Solr] Some Questions to solr

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Fri Jun 7 09:49:11 CEST 2013

Hi, i have some questions to solr.

I use solr to indexing my extension datas. This works great. Now I build me
a autocomplete/suggest eid script, that works too. But with some troubles. I
have words like Festmacher, Festmacher - Bremen, Festmacher - Hamburg etc.
When I enter Festmacher then all entries are shown but when I make a
whitespace after FEstmacher than nothing is shown. Why is this so? It would
be nice that when I enter Festmacher Bremen that then the entrty Festmacher
- Bremen are shown. Is there a way to do this?

And how about datas in different languages? How does this works? When I some
datas in 2 languages , are they stored in the same solr index or in 2
diffents?

And last but not least: When I make changes to datas in typo3 backend, I
have to wait for the scheduler that the changed data is loaded to the solr
indexer. Is there a way (maybe a hook) that when I update a data the item
was send immidiatly send to solr index?

Hope somebody could help.

Thanks a lot for great work and help.

Regards Stefan