[TYPO3-Solr] Problem with solr and extbase extension

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Tue Jul 23 13:29:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

sorry if this is the wrong list but I have some small problems with solr and
Extbase. I try to fetch datas from solr server out of my Extbase extension.
This works fine but is sometimes very slow. If I fire up the query in solr
backend the result comes after milliseconds, but if I do it out of my
extension it takes sometimes 10 seconds for getting the result. I try it
with 2 diffent ways:

The first is with:

t3lib_div::getUrl( 'Here the solr query');

The second is with:

Here is use curl to retrieve the datas.

Both ways are working but why is it so slow out of my extension and in solr
backend not? Is there a way to make it faster?

Thanks Stefan