[TYPO3-Solr] URL of a result-item doesn't get updated

Andreas Pattynama andreas.pattynama at innocube.ch
Mon Jul 15 08:08:27 CEST 2013

Hi Olivier

2013/7/11 Olivier Dobberkau <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de>

> Am 11.07.13 13:59, schrieb Andy Pattynama:
>
> > This link will work as long as the tx_realurl_uniqalias doesn't get
> > truncated. So my question is: Is it possible to update the URL for an
> > item in the Solr index?
>
> how are you building the link to the details page?

url = TEXT
        url {
          typolink.parameter.data = field:tx_extension_singlepid
          typolink.additionalParams = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}
          typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
          typolink.returnLast = url
          typolink.useCacheHash = 1
        }

I cache the Single-Pid of an article in the field tx_extension_singlepid.
--
innocube GmbH
Schlettstadterstrasse 31

Tel:  +41 44 500 48 65