[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing own extension - typolink problem

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 17:35:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

After managing the Indexing problem I am struggling now with indexing my own extbase extension.

I've added a separate configuration for my extension in the TS, which works great, except for the URL. Here's my snippet:

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.productSingleView = 1
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.productSingleView {
	table = tx_productfinder_domain_model_product
	fields {
		title = name
		content = description
		url = TEXT
		url {
			typolink.parameter = {field:pid}
			typolink.additionalParams = &tx_productfinder_productfinder[product]={field:uid}
			typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
			typolink.returnLast = url
		}
	}
}