[TYPO3-Solr] Solr Extension for typo3 - Wrong URL

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Mon Jul 1 13:35:48 CEST 2013

No, I didn't. It is a simple task "never do anything when you pull
anything out of a bucket when you can do it while putting it inside".
But while doing it "the right way" I came across an interesting
misbehavior inside typo3. The typolink call to generate the url produces
strange paths when called via the scheduler (I needed forceAbsoluteUrl
inside typolink).

example:
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.pages.fields.url {
    typolink.parameter.field = uid
    typolink.forceAbsoluteUrl = 1
    typolink.useCacheHash = 1
    typolink.returnLast = url
}

And because we use realurl "absRefPrefix" according to the documentation
is not an option. And we run into a bogus path building (complete
filesystem path inside url). We cover this with a trick. The problem was
calling the scheduler from "/", the solution was to call it from inside
the virtual host folder.

@Dimitry Or is it possible to use your ext:pagepath instead of raw typolink?

Hauke