[TYPO3-Solr] tt_news, multiple single-pids and other problems

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 09:59:56 CEST 2013

Hi!

Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> I've got four news categories with each single-Pid to show the news
>> depending the categories.
>
> This is not supported in the configuration that is shipped with Solr.
> You have to adjust the configuration to use that single Pid.

I had that in one project, which is several years old and now needs to
switch to Solr. I solved it by using a postUserFunc on
"url.typolink.parameter". I analyze categories there and provide a proper
singlePid. The problem starts when there are multiple single pids for
various categories...

--
Dmitry Dulepov