[TYPO3-Solr] Overwrite defaultSearchField

Max Rösch autoexec.bat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 14:19:52 CET 2013

Hi there,

I am struggeling with overwritting the defaultSearchfield field from
schema.xml with a dynamic query from tx_solr.
The default field is the content field, but I want to use title and content.

By querying the solr server manually I came up with the following solution:

?q=something&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&qf=title+content&defType=edismax

But I didn't find a way to define this queryFilter and deftype in tx_solr.

Maybe there is a simpler solution which I didn't find.

Thanks