[TYPO3-Solr] Multiple sites and news url

Hendrik Nadler nadler at simplethings.de
Wed Jan 16 15:39:44 CET 2013

Hi,

is the news-folder inside the rootline in which the matching domain is defined? Like:

--page (with domain record)
---subpage
---subpage
---news folder

And _not_:

--page
---subpage
---subpage
--news folder

Seems like Http-Host initialization fails, which is the case if the news folder (pid of the news) is outside the rootline.

Regards, Hendrik