[TYPO3-Solr] Multiple tree and multiple languages

Schwarzenberg schwarzenberg at uni-leipzig.de
Thu Feb 28 14:04:43 CET 2013

Hi Sergio,

i did the same and for me it worked:

in the constants-section of my rootpage i had something like that:

SOLR_PATH_de = /solr-typo3/core_SITE1_de
SOLR_PATH_en = /solr-typo3/core_SITE2_en

and in my typoscript:

plugin.tx_solr.solr.path = {$SOLR_PATH_de}

globalVar = GP:L = 1]
plugin.tx_solr.solr.path = {$SOLR_PATH_en}
[end]

So I only needed to change the constants SOLR_PATH_de and SOLR_PATH_en for each rootpage.

But when I stumbled across this:
http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/158279/
I discarded the concept to create two new cores for each new site and came back to the one-core-for
each-language-approach. As stated in the post above, the search-result-separation between the
individually sites is achieved automatically through the siteHash.

HTH, Heiko

> Hi Tomita,
>
> On 27/02/13 15:40, Tomita Militaru wrote:
>> On 02/27/2013 06:35 PM, Sergio Catalá wrote:
>>> Hi list,
>>
>> Hi Sergio,
>>

>>> I have two languages in my Typo3 installation (de=0 and en=1). My pagetree is like this:
>>>
>>> ==================================
>>> page: uid=1
>>> |- Page 1
>>> |- Page 2
>>> page: uid=2
>>> |- Page 3
>>> |- Page 4
>>> page: uid=3
>>> |- Page 5
>>> |- Page 6
>>> ==================================
>>>
>>> And I separated a Solr core for every rootpage and for every language (so in total I have 6 cores).
>>>
>>> I followed the naming for every core as it is explained here:
>>> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Multi_Language_Handling
>>>
>>> I've setup in every main page the "root" flag too.
>>>
>>> And now I just would like my TS for solr extension could look as simple as this:
>>>
>>> plugin.tx_solr {
>>> solr {
>>> scheme = http
>>> host = solr.server.de
>>> port = 8000
>>> path = /solr/dev-server-{$rootPid}-0-de_DE/
>>> }
>>> }
>>>
>>> [globalVar = GP:L = 1]
>>> plugin.tx_solr.solr.path = /solr/dev-server-{$rootPid}-1-en_EN/