[TYPO3-Solr] Problem: the same page appears twice in search results

Irene Eglin irene.eglin at unibas.ch
Thu Feb 28 10:30:32 CET 2013

Hi,

Olivier is right - we would not like to have indexed a page for exact
combinations of user groups. It was something we didn't like at all with
the old Sitesearch.

This is, because we want users to get the content of a page if they are
in ANY of the given user groups - not in all.

Perhaps for those having "closed" content Elements in "open" pages, it
would be possible to index a page only with the access groups for the
whole page. Who is not allowed to see a Content Element will still not
see it when he visits the page.
Dmitry, does this make sense to you?

Irene

schrieb Olivier Dobberkau:
> Am 28.02.13 06:32, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
>
>> After looking at it for 3 hours I think the problem can be solved if
>> EXT:solr would index page for exact user groups, just like old good
>> crawler+indexed_search do. TYPO3 access filter inside Solr server should
>> filter results by the exact group list. That would solve the issue. The
>> question is: will DKD make it or not?
>
> I guess we could find other usescases where exactly this requirement
> would cause other trouble.
>
> Our idea behing the access filter was: do not show anything to someone
> that is not entitled to see it, even it it would mean to have duplicates.
>
> i fear that we will not change that atm.
>
> maybe once we switch to solr 4.x we will be able to filter on the
> results list.
>
> olivier

UNIVERSITÄT BASEL
Universitätsbibliothek