[TYPO3-Solr] Multiple tree and multiple languages

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:35:24 CET 2013

Hi list,

I have two languages in my Typo3 installation (de=0 and en=1). My
pagetree is like this:

==================================
page: uid=1
|- Page 1
|- Page 2
page: uid=2
|- Page 3
|- Page 4
page: uid=3
|- Page 5
|- Page 6
==================================

And I separated a Solr core for every rootpage and for every language
(so in total I have 6 cores).

I followed the naming for every core as it is explained here:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Multi_Language_Handling

I've setup in every main page the "root" flag too.

And now I just would like my TS for solr extension could look as simple
as this:

plugin.tx_solr {
   solr {
     scheme = http
     host = solr.server.de
     port = 8000
     path = /solr/dev-server-{$rootPid}-0-de_DE/
   }
}

[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
   plugin.tx_solr.solr.path = /solr/dev-server-{$rootPid}-1-en_EN/
[global]

where $rootPid is a constant configured in a previous template.

But I can't get this constant to be substituted :(

So the Solr connection for every core is failing.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio