[TYPO3-Solr] Pages get indexed with wrong URL

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Wed Feb 27 15:15:56 CET 2013

After working on some projects with solr and this extension I must say
there are a lot of things that can go wrong. Not because of the authors
of the extension or solr did a bad job but because the things are
complicated!

- You must be sure of your configuration! What does the Object-Browser
shoes you? Especially when you simulate "L=0" or "L=1"
- Are you sure your language switching works right? No, it does not ;-)
Otherwise it would work.
- If anything goes wrong and you have some PHP skills you can have a
look at "classes/class.tx_solr_util.php" why the hack the
"getSolrConfiguration" gives you the wrong kernel. The indexing itself
is running through the classes below "classes/indexque", but I expect
the error inside your configuration.
But this is just the beginning! In the end I promise you the failure is
on your side and it has a simple looking reason.

Sorry for not be a better help

Hauke