[TYPO3-Solr] Strange error message in catalina.out

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Feb 7 15:05:40 CET 2013

Am 07.02.13 14:34, schrieb Dominique Feyer:

> I do a fresh install of Solr, but i restore the old cores data, maybe
> that's the problem.

Somehow Release Notes are hard to read... :-)

"Although we try to change the schema only when necessary and thus
making updating the extension painless we had to adopt schema and
configuration files with this release. After updating Solr you will need
to re-index your content due to the schema changes. Apologizes for any
inconvenience caused by this."

http://www.typo3-solr.com/en/blog/details/news/apache_solr_for_typo3_v28_released/

HTH.

Olivier