[TYPO3-Solr] Problem with l10n_mode exclude / mergeIfNotBlank

Andreas Kiessling andreas.kiessling at web.de
Mon Feb 4 00:53:22 CET 2013

Hi guys,

>> Finaly I use a custom Indexer to force the value of the exculded fields
>
> ok, are there any changes we could take back to EXT:solr?

i think, i'm having the same problem.
The default language works fine, but for the localizations,
some fields are missing in the index.

I probably tracked the error down to a missing call to
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->getCompressedTCarray() in  tx_solr_Util::initializeTsfe

When t3lib_pageSelect->getRecordOverlay is called, it tests for the l10n
settings:
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->TCAcachedExtras[$table]['l10n_mode'][$fN]...

The call to $GLOBALS['TSFE']->getCompressedTCarray is commented out with
 // seems to cause conflicts sometimes
and was "not" introduced with http://forge.typo3.org/issues/35047

Any hints, what those conflicts are?

Kind regards,