[TYPO3-Solr] Using EXT:solr for requesting data outside of a search

Soren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 07:55:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm in a project where we are indexing many database records, which we will later display based upon filters, eg. "Show only category 1,2,3", ""Show this, but not this" etc.

We thought about using Solr as the data backend, and request the already indexed data (instead of putting together SQL queries). I went through the search result plugin to get a picture of how to put together the request string to send to Solr and found a way to write the raw query string.

Is there a API for putting together this query string like

// Example inspired by Extbase

$searchCondition->equals('field', $value);
$searchCondition->inCollection('field', array(1,2,3));
$searchCondition->search();

or maybe some similar concept

Cheers,

Søren