[TYPO3-Solr] index queue for tt_content with categories

Holger hbirkner at gv-bayern.de
Tue Aug 20 16:12:40 CEST 2013

Hallo,

my soltion now looks like this the fe_group condition was added because if I don't add it elements that have fe_groups set are not indexed:

queue {
    artikel = 1
    artikel {
      table = tt_content
      fields {
        cat_textM = SOLR_MULTIVALUE
        cat_textM {
          cObject = CONTENT
          cObject {
            table = tt_content
            select {
              uidInList.field = uid
              pidInList = 0
              selectFields = sys_category.*
              join = sys_category_record_mm ON tt_content.uid = sys_category_record_mm.uid_foreign JOIN sys_category ON sys_category.uid = sys_category_record_mm.uid_local
              where = (sys_category_record_mm.tablenames = 'tt_content' AND NOT tt_content.fe_group="") OR (sys_category_record_mm.tablenames = 'tt_content' AND tt_content.fe_group<>"")
            }
            renderObj = COA
            renderObj {
              10 = TEXT
              10.field = title
              10.wrap = |,
            }
          }
          separator = ,
          removeEmptyValues = 1
        }

        title = header
        content = SOLR_CONTENT
        content {
          field = bodytext
        }
      additionalWhereClause = ctype IN('article')
    }
  }

when I check the indexed tt_content elements in my solr interface, everything looks great.
I can see the categories

<arr name="cat_textM">
<str>Kat1</str>
<str>Kat2</str>
</arr>

But how can I configure the search interface to search also in the field cat_textM it seems as if the search only uses title and content fields.

thanks
regards