[TYPO3-Solr] Searching for custom field values

hard.one Software GmbH - M.P.Hanke mphanke at hardone-it.ch
Tue Aug 6 18:46:24 CEST 2013

Hi Marc

you need to configure search.query.fields . The notation is

[solr_searchfield]^[boostFactor]

Example:

plugin.tx_solr {
  search{
     query {
       fields = content^40.0, title^5.0, keywords^2.0, tagsH1^5.0,
tagsH2H3^3.0, tagsH4H5H6^2.0,
tagsInline^1.0,strasse_stringS^1.0,ansprechpartner_stringS^1.0
       sortBy = type asc
     }
}

Regards