[TYPO3-Solr] index queue for tt_content with categories

Holger hbirkner at gv-bayern.de
Fri Aug 2 12:06:12 CEST 2013

Hallo,

I have tt_content elements and they have categories which are set via sys_category_record_mm and sys_category.

So now I have an index queue for my tt_content elements which works perfectly.
But I am not able to index the tt_content element's categories as well.

I found several threads about sys_categoies and pages.
But I have not found a solution that seems to work in my case.
Do I need to install some patches or something or does anyone know how to index the categories of a tt_content element?

I am really gratefull for any tipps that help me to solve this.
I have installed Typo3 6.1.1 with solr Extension 2.8.2

thanks in advance
Holger