[TYPO3-Solr] Change Solr-Server

Andreas Thurnheer-Meier (iresults gmbh) andreas.thurnheer-meier at iresults.li
Fri Sep 21 14:58:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have the same problem. I changed the core in TS-Setup. The Object Browser shows the new value. After "Initialize Solr connections", nothing happens. Admin Tools->Reports always shows the old core.

I also tried...

- delete temp*-Files in /typo3conf
- delete the content of /typo3temp
- truncate al DB-Tables concerning solr
- reinstalled solr-Extension
- restarted solr-Server

... but nothing changed.

Solr 2.7.1 EAP
TYPO3 4.7.4

Any idea what to try? Where are this old settings cached?

Thanks. Andreas