[TYPO3-Solr] The page for the given page ID 'xxx' is not marked as root page and can therefore not be used as site root page.

Ingo Pfennigstorf i.pfennigstorf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:50:56 CEST 2012

Hello,

after visiting the bugtracker I came to the conclusion, that issues
dealing with my problem should be resolved. I am using the latest EAP
version of ext:solr and TYPO3 4.7.4

But I do have the error

The page for the given page ID '1365' is not marked as root page and can
therefore not be used as site root page.

in my devlog and the pages do not get indexed. In this case page 1365 is
definetly not the rootPageUid (which is 3).

Any hint where I can fix this problem?

Thanks

Ingo