[TYPO3-Solr] Pages with Umlaut not found

André Dittmar - CS2 Andre.Dittmar at cs2.ch
Thu Nov 29 12:24:14 CET 2012

Hi Bernhard

We had a similar problems on a specific Solr installation. We got only a few or nearly no pages with containing Umlauts in the index. The solution was to set the proper parameter in the Solr setup (credits to Michi Stucki for doing the research ;-)).

Source: http://www.jsp-develop.de/forum/view/22529/

The parameter was set like this:
- user.country = US

We had to set it in our case to: