[TYPO3-Solr] No searchterms with a hyphen in the auto-suggestion list

André Dittmar - CS2 Andre.Dittmar at cs2.ch
Wed Nov 28 17:44:49 CET 2012

Dear list

On a website a term is in over 600 times written like "E-Banking" or "e-banking". Only in a few times it's written "ebanking" (two times). We already configured Solr in a way that the hyphen is a part of the searchterm, so Solr distinguish between "e-banking" or "ebanking" which will is quite logical for me.

After this change in the Solr config I re-indexed the whole content but I still only get "ebanking" as an suggestion when I'm writing "eban" but not "E-Banking" or "e-banking" when I start writing "e-ban"? I stil get over 600 result for the "e-banking" so the searchterm is indexed but it still doesn't work for the auto-suggestion. I can see also the AJAX-request are fired and I get an Code200 back from server, but the respond is empty in this case...

Does anyone have an idea what's the problem or do I have to change an additional configuration parameter?

Thanks for helping with this issue!

Regards,
Andre

CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT