[TYPO3-Solr] Index queue + tt_news with sysfolder outside rootline

Albert van der Veen albert.lijsten at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 23 17:26:04 CET 2012

Hi Ingo,

This doesn't seem to be solved, even in version 2.8, is that correct? If
so I'll have to find a workaround, as I'm having a multi-site
installation all using the same folders for different kinds of records,
which are therefore not placed under any webroot.
None of these folders are now indexed automatically.

Best regards,
Albert

ps I didn't find an issue on Forge relating to this - would you like me
to create one?