[TYPO3-Solr] Installation

Xaver Maierhofer xaver.maierhofer at xwissen.info
Wed Nov 14 16:09:57 CET 2012

Hi,

THX for answer. It works now.

I need a Extension in search and it has 5-10 body fields.
How can I add multiple bodycontent fields.
(short job description, job description, region, knowledges)

I can find jobs, but, but only by used fields:

TS:
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {
	tx_dmmjobcontrol_job = 1
	tx_dmmjobcontrol_job {
		fields {
			description = employer_description
			title = job_title

			content = SOLR_CONTENT
			content {
				field = job_description
			}
			url = TEXT
			url {
				typolink.parameter = 110
				typolink.additionalParams =
&tx_dmmjobcontrol_pi1[job_uid]={field:uid}&L={field:__solr_index_language}
				typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
				typolink.returnLast = url
				typolink.useCacheHash = 1
			}
		}