[TYPO3-Solr] Suggest with hyphens

Jonas Götze jonnsn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 09:44:57 CET 2012

Hi List,

I wonder whats the best way to include words with hyphens (like
typo3-solr) in my suggestions.
Currrently all fields used for suggestions (title, subtitle, content)
are of type text and are tokenized. So it would suggest "typo3" and
"solr" but not "typo3-solr" currently.
When the user writes his search-phrase he does not recognize he has to
write "typo3 solr" (with a blank), but tries to write "typo3-" and will
have no suggestions for that.

I tried adding a dynamic _stringS-field to spell field by doing
<copyField source="myfield_stringS"  dest="spell" />
but this seemed not to work.

It seems to work on http://www.typo3-solr.com/
So - does anyone have some suggestions for me? :-)

Regards,
Jonas