[TYPO3-Solr] How to get deleted records back in index?

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Thu May 24 12:54:51 CEST 2012

Hi all,

following case:

We delete an indexed document from solr index via solr admin module. Now
if that was a mistaken deletion we would like to get the document back
into the index.

Additional info: the record has not been deleted in TYPO3 - it still
resides in its folder, not deleted, not hidden.

So we did try:

- re-Initialize Index Queue
- manipulate timestamp of the corresponding index queue item
- edit and update the record as editor

The record never made its way back into the index.

Question now:

Is there any kind of blacklist on the solr side that prevents a (via
solr admin module) deleted documents from being rewritten to the index?

Regards,
Jochen