[TYPO3-Solr] Problem with SOLR_RELATION

Robin foerster at sunbeam-berlin.de
Wed May 23 17:35:14 CEST 2012

Hi Ingo.
I have a similar problem with the extension dam_ttnews.
I would like to resolve the field tx_damnews_dam_images.

In dam_ttnews/ext_tables.php it says
tx_damnews_dam_images' => txdam_getMediaTCA('image_field',
'tx_damnews_dam_images')

In configuration browser it says

[tx_damnews_dam_images]
[config]
[allowed]=tx_dam
[allowed_types]=gif,jpg,jpeg,tif,tiff,bmp,pcx,tga,png,pdf,ai
[autoSizeMax]=30
[form_type]=user
[internal_type]=db
[maxitems]=200
[max_size]=1000
[minitems]=0
[MM]=tx_dam_mm_ref
[MM_match_fields]
[MM_opposite_field]=file_usage
[prepend_tname]=1
[show_thumbs]=1
[size]=5
[softref]=dam_mm_ref
[type]=group
[userFunc]=EXT:dam/lib/class.tx_dam_tcefunc.php:&tx_dam_tceFunc->getSingleField_typeMedia
[exclude]=1
[l10n_mode]=exclude
[label]=LLL:EXT:dam_ttnews/locallang_db.xml:tt_news.tx_damnews_dam_images

my typoscript setup:

     altType2_stringS = SOLR_RELATION
     altType2_stringS {
     localField = tx_damnews_dam_images
     multiValue = 1
     }

the environment is as follows:
typo3 4.5.x
solr 2.1
dam 1.2.4

the goal would be to display thumbnails for news entries next to the
results. thanks for any advice.

Cheers
Robin