[TYPO3-Solr] SOLR_RELATION doesn't respect l10n_mode

Stephan Schuler Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Wed May 23 12:52:10 CEST 2012

Hey there.

I just realized that forge doesn’t send me notification mails. I don’t know if this is a problem with my forge user account, with forge in general or with the solr project.
To not lose too much time by not getting notified for updates, I just want to point you to this:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/37428

I’m referring to the code comment at tx_solr_indexqueue_Indexer::getFullItemRecord() which says:
> // $GLOBALS['TSFE']->getCompressedTCarray(); // seems to cause conflicts sometimes

What’s the conflict in detail?

Regards,
Stephan.

P.S.: If you just got notified about this bug, please tell me. Then I’ll investigate why I didn’t and we can move the discussion to forge.

Stephan Schuler
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de<http://media.netlogix.de>

--
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt