[TYPO3-Solr] Custom sorting fields - how to ignore quotes etc?

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Tue May 22 12:49:18 CEST 2012

Hi Ingo,

I applied the patch - still the same behaviour, but I could step forward:

One part of the problem is the general stdWrap processing. AFAIK there
is a fixed order in which stdWrap functionality is processed. At least
for installations < 4.7.0

So, seemingly "case" was done before "insertData" and so, had no effect.

Solution for this: I wrapped a COA around the TEXT object:

sortTitle_stringS = COA
sortTitle_stringS {
   10 = TEXT
   10.value = My Headline to be "processed"!

   stdWrap.case = lower
   #stdWrap.postUserFunc = tx_myext_userfuncs->convertStringForSorting
}

This is working for the "case" part.

The postUserFunc still does not get called... My guess: the includeLibs
part in typoscript setup is not taken in account when processing is done
for the index queue.

Could that be? How would I include a php class with userFuncs for the
indexQueue?

Regards,
Jochen