[TYPO3-Solr] Custom sorting fields - how to ignore quotes etc?

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Fri May 18 16:01:35 CEST 2012

Hi Ingo,

>> sortTitle_stringS = TEXT
>> sortTitle_stringS {
>> value = {field: topline}: {field: headline}
>
> these fields do not exist in table pages...

thanks for the answer. But the index queue config is for an own news
table that has both both of those fields.

The problem stays.

sortTitle_stringS = TEXT
sortTitle_stringS {
   value = {field: topline}: {field: headline}
   insertData = 1
   #case = lower
   postUserFunc = tx_myext_userfuncs->convertStringForSorting
}

Neither "case = lower" was working although the TEXT obj is supposed to
perform stdWrap actions at root level. Not the userFunc.

Will "sortTitle_stringS" be a real TS TEXT object with stdWrap at root
level? Maybe we have to attach stdWrap functions differently?!

Regards,
Jochen