[TYPO3-Solr] Problem with single-tree multi-lang multi-domain

Philipp Bergsmann p.bergsmann at opendo.at
Fri May 18 11:45:00 CEST 2012

Hi!

I'm trying to index the pages of a single-tree multi-lang multi-domain
instance with the solr index queue, but i only get search results in
one language, because solr always picks the first domain record, which
is in this case connected to the language with id 1 (english). Am I
doing something wrong or is this not possible? I skipped through the
code and found the getDomain function, which only fetches the first
domain record, i guess I'll have to patch the getDomain function with a
parameter "language" so i can search through the realurl _DOMAINS
configuration?

Thx for your help!
Philipp

Some of my configurations:

TYPO3 4.5.15, realurl, solr 2.1.0 (from TER), no special solr configuration

relaurl-conf:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DOMAINS'] = array(
 'encode' => array(
     array(
         'GETvar' => 'L',
         'value' => '',