[TYPO3-Solr] Problem with SOLR_RELATION

Tim Werdin t.werdin at web-vision.de t.werdin
Tue May 15 12:40:31 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-08 16:57:18 +0000, Ingo Renner said:

> maybe you could have a look at the source of SOLR_RELATION in
> EXT:solr/classes/contentobject/class.tx_solr_contentobject_realtion.php
>
> I suspect that the TCA of the foreign table (tx_dam) is not correct or
> complete...

I have looked into the code and I have found the problem.
I use a config => type => group. As I saw in the code this relation
isn't supported (yet?).

My TCA looks like this, because for choosing a dam record I think group
is the best way.

'images' => array(
	'exclude' => 0,
	'label' =>
'LLL:EXT:wv_stx3/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xml:tx_wvstx3_domain_model_car.images',

	'config' => array(
		'type' => 'group',
		'internal_type' => 'db',
		'show_thumbs' => 1,