[TYPO3-Solr] not index pages "BE-users-only"

Irene Eglin irene.eglin at unibas.ch
Tue May 8 18:44:53 CEST 2012

Hi Ingo,

The problem described below should be solved with the 2.6.0-version.
So I updated from 2.5.0 to 2.6.0 and now the Index Queue Worker doesn't
stop - it tries to index every page.

BUT: I only get failures:
Site: Home, Root Page ID: 2, Indexed 0%. Failures: 50
I can do all the 2400 pages -> 2400 Failures

yes I did
- Update the database
- delete the index and Initialise the index queue
- even deleted and remade an Index Queue Worker Job

Nothing helps.

devlog and reports-module don't say anything at all (only for the pages
that should not be indexed because of "for backend-users only")

Any ideas?
Thx, Irene

 > Hi Irene,

 >> In our website we have a subtree which is "for backend-users only"
 >> (Backend User Section; hidden in menus; TCEMAIN.permissions.everybody=0)
 >>
 >> Up to now the pages in this tree were left out while indexing (like it
 >> should be)
 >>
 >> After updating to the actual EAP-Version, ext-solr tries to index those
 >> pages and the whole indexing stops:

 > I'm not sure how these pages could have entered the Index Queue.

 > As a workaround for now you could simply remove them from the Index
Queue.

 > * Install EXT:info_subpages
 > * Go to Web-> Info
 > * Select "Sub Page IDs" in the Info module
 > * Select a page in the tree
 > * Take the returned comma-separated list of page IDs

 > Use this SQL statement to remove all pages of that tree from the
Index Queue: