[TYPO3-Solr] [Announce] EXT:solr v2.1.0 released

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Mar 30 11:38:08 CEST 2012

Am 29.03.12 15:39, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:

Hi Dmitry,

> Ingo Renner wrote:
>> please always use the provided methods to generate the document ID.
>>
>> tx_solr_Util::getDocumentId()
>
> We indexing non-TYPO3 stuff. No table or pid there.

Ok I see. Still, just use the API and make it fit as good as you can.
F.e. use the site root uid as the page ID and for the uid feel free to
come up with something unique. It's also not really about table, but
rather about the type. F.e. we use tx_solr_file as the type of file
documents, although no such table exists.

You see, we have these scenarios from time to time, too.

HTH, best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com