[TYPO3-Solr] Merging solr searches

Heiko Kromm | Paints h.kromm at paints.de
Wed Mar 28 13:05:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

to answer my own question. The distributed search will do it, if you don't need to care about user groups (http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DistributedSearch). Removing the siteHash from the query and adding the shards filter will result in a merged solr search.
I don't have experience with the performance yet, but at the moment this solution fits my needs.

Regards
Heiko