[TYPO3-Solr] sortBy not working?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Mar 23 14:40:41 CET 2012

Hi,

I added a dynamic field to each index.queue:
sorting_intS = TEXT
sorting_intS = 4
(value different for each queue)

If I add a sorting:
sorting.fields {
         sorting_intS = 1
         sorting_intS.label = sorting_type2

it becomes available as a sorting type and works fine.

If I try to use it as default sortBy then the relevancy is still used:
plugin.tx_solr.search.query.sortBy = sorting_intS asc

How can I use the dynamic field as default sorting field?

A second question: does the file index or index.queue support additional
fields? I couldn't find it in the sources when I took a quick look.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!