[TYPO3-Solr] Could not create a valid URL to get frontend data while trying to index a page

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Mar 22 15:56:19 CET 2012

Am 22.03.12 12:39, schrieb Jochen Froehlich:

> The only difference I found in the two systems is the PHP version. On
> the local test system it's 5.3.6, on the remote server it's 5.3.2.
> According to
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Supported_Solr_versions,
> only PHP version 5.2.x is required.

It's likely your PHP version, you need to upgrade. There's a bug in
filter_var() which fails to validate URLs that contain a - character...

What's your URL online? (if you can share it)

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com