[TYPO3-Solr] Could not create a valid URL to get frontend data while trying to index a page

Jochen Froehlich typo3 at jochen-froehlich.de
Thu Mar 22 12:39:06 CET 2012

Hi group,

when the scheduler runs a "Index Queue Worker" task, I get the following
error message:
-- err start
Execution of task "Index Queue Worker (solr)" failed with the following
message: Could not create a valid URL to get frontend data while trying
to index a page.
-- err end

The same site is indexed without any problems on my local test system,
which means that the basic configuration settings (baseUrl, domain
record, etc.) seem to be okay. The "Reports" show only green in the
"solr" section.

The only difference I found in the two systems is the PHP version. On
the local test system it's 5.3.6, on the remote server it's 5.3.2.
According to
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Supported_Solr_versions,
only PHP version 5.2.x is required.

Any hints?