[TYPO3-Solr] High server load from Tika

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 6 16:49:14 CET 2012

Hi,

On one of our servers we are experiencing a high server load the last
days which coincides with running the File Index Queue Worker.
Solr 2.5.0-eap, Tika (locally running 0.9 jar), TYPO3 4.5.10

Tika is also used for DAM, but the high server load only happens when
the File Index Queue Worker runs.
Scheduler job is configured to run at 17-47/15 * * * *, 10 files at a
time, no parallel excution and constantly reports that it Indexed 100%.

Have you seen such an effect anywhere? Any ideas for finding the cause?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.