[TYPO3-Solr] ext-solr version 2.0.0 <-> 2.5.0-dev

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Mar 5 16:47:07 CET 2012

Am 01.03.12 14:26, schrieb Irene Eglin:

Hi Irene,

> At the moment we are using the 2.5.0-dev-Version (from september 2011)
> with great features compared to older TER-Versions. And we are happy
> with it.

> Do you have arguments against moving to this branch?

Since you're mentioning 2.5-dev, you got the EAP version. So just
upgrade to the 2.5.0 final tag in dkd's SVN repository. This is the same
as 2.0.0 in TER but with more EAP features

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com