[TYPO3-Solr] File Facette Name Definition

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Jan 27 12:50:18 CET 2012

Am 27.01.12 11:41, schrieb Windisch, Nils Kolja:

> can someone please get me some hints on how to rename the facette name (aka. type) of indexed files.
>
> It's very easy for pages (and custom facettes)[1] but I'm stuck on how to define it for files. Currently the facette for files is displayed as "tx_solr_file" and I'd like to give it a (more) userfriendly name.

> [1]
> plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.pages.fields.type = TEXT
> plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.pages.fields.type.data = LLL:EXT:filadmin/locallang.xml:solr.pages

Please don't modify the type field as it's used for several things and
relies on the unmodified values!

Use this instead:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Tx_solrsearch#facetingfacetsfacetNamerenderingInstruction

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com