[TYPO3-Solr] Index news folder outside the rootline

Dirk Wenzel listen at arkadias.de
Mon Jan 23 18:01:50 CET 2012

Hi Ingo,
thank you! 'additionalPageIds' was the missing link.

I'm already using 2.0-dev.

For now I don't care about CEs but only the new records - thats not to
complicated - At least I got the most important things running now (title,
header, author...)

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 12:08:33 +0100, Ingo Renner wrote
(in article <mailman.1.1327316913.13565.typo3-project-solr at lists.typo3.org>):
Kind regards
Dirk