[TYPO3-Solr] Fix for issue #29317, please test

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Jan 4 12:44:51 CET 2012

Hi all,

Happy new year everyone!

Issue "#29317: Deleting Records outside of a configured Solr site
results in uncaught exception" was(/is) quite annoying to many of you as
the number of duplicates shows. Before Christmas we found a fix for that
while implementing a different feature.

Could you please have a look at the patch and let me know whether it
solves the issue for you? You can find the patch here:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/29317

Thanks for your help!

All the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com